CPC Digital Bulletin
Host: Christina Simmons
Worship: Savana Jensen
Passage: Psalm 130
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 3
- Christmas Eve: CPC will have four Christmas Eve Services: 9 and 11 am with CPCKids for 0-5th Grade. Our afternoon/evening services will be different from the morning at 3:30 and 5 pm. CPCKids will be provided at the 3:30 pm service for children 0-PreK. For all things Christmas, go to cpc.org/christmas.
- Christmas Outreach Fund: Last Sunday, we introduced our recipients of the 2023 Christmas Outreach Fund! We are so excited to build a truck as we partner with Mobilize Love. With Mobilize Love's mobile after-school programs and human services, they're making a lasting impact on children and families who need it most. By teaching life skills and providing essential resources, they are helping these communities thrive and flourish. Our next recipient is our global partner, Paul Nuth, who serves in Cambodia. In 2023, we sent a team to Cambodia to build water wells and provide clean, life-giving water to villages. But our work doesn't stop there. With your help, we will fund even more water wells in villages that desperately need access to clean water and bring hope and faith, too. That's why we will also provide Bibles to these villages, so they can learn about Jesus and the living water he gives. For more information about the Christmas Outreach Fund and to give go to cpc.org/christmas.
- Steve Justice Memorial: Steve went home to be with the Lord on November 19. A memorial service for Steve will be held on Friday, December 8 at 11 am at Central Peninsula Church.
- Job Opportunity At CPC: CPC is hiring individuals to join our CPCKids Provided Team. Provided Team members lead gospel-centered programming for children in preschool through elementary. This is a part-time position ranging from 3 to 6 hours a week. You can check out the job description here. Please contact Sally Kappler for more information.
- Work Life: Join us Saturday, December 9, from 9-10:30 am as Ralph Moller shares "Following God Through Career Changes." Ralph was a former engineer who became a pastor for 30 years; now, he's a hospital chaplain in Indiana. Additionally, network and get one-on-one help from career coaches to support you in your job transitions and challenges. This meeting will be by Zoom only. RSVP today.
- Baby Dedication: We joyfully invite you to join us in a heartwarming celebration as we dedicate the precious lives of our little ones to the grace and love of our Lord on January 14, 2024. In the spirit of love, faith, and unity, we come together to witness and support these children and their families on their faith journey. If you would like to dedicate your child, register by December 22!
- Bay Area School Of Ministry: Mark Mitchell is teaching a new class on Soul Care starting Monday, January 8. This class will explore a biblical theology of spiritual formation, as well as the spiritual practices that are helpful as we seek to become conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. Particularly attention will be given to these things as they apply to Christian leaders. How can Christian leaders care for their own soul? What are the dynamics of leadership that threaten the development of the inner life of the soul and how can we overcome them? For more information go to basom.com.
- CPC Podcast: Have you checked out the latest CPC Podcast Episode? You can find the Central Peninsula Church Podcast on any of your podcast providers and the CPC App!
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!