CPC Digital Bulletin
Sunday, September 25, 2022
Host: Sandy Hughes
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: Ephesians 2:11-19
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Identity Class: Is your identity wrapped up in your job, kids, or achievements? Do you need affection or approval to feel validated? Your belief directly influences how you live. Discover tools that can help you gain an understanding of your emotions, thoughts, and actions. Know how you are perfectly made in his image. Learn how to shift your mindset to be transformed and Christ-like. Join us on Mondays, September 26 and October 3, from 7-8:30 pm. Register at cpc.org/events.
- Practice Lab: What does it look like to connect with God through silence and solitude? How do we best plan for and structure those times? What can we do with distracting thoughts when they arise? If you've asked yourself these questions, then we invite you to join us for a Practice Lab. The Practice Lab is a 4-week breakout course starting Sunday, October 30 from 1:00-3:30 pm. Each lab is structured around discussion and "hands-on" guided experiences that address those questions and help us to incorporate the habit of silence and solitude into daily life. For more information and to register, visit cpc.org/events.
- Trunk or Treat: Our MOPS and MOMSNext ministry is hosting a Trunk or Treat event on Friday, October 28, for the kids in our community! They could use help with candy donations! When you are out buying your Halloween candy, consider buying one for yourself and buying one for the MOPS Trunk or Treat. You can drop off candy donations in the church lobby. There will be a bin labeled “Trunk or Treat Candy.” Drop off candy no later than October 23. They are also looking for more people to ‘host a trunk’ in the church parking lot that afternoon! If you would like to participate and host a “family-friendly” themed trunk, email the MOPS Team.
- Women at Work: As a woman in the workplace, you’re juggling a lot: work, family obligations, and everything else life throws at you. We want to help you find your place, grow spiritually, and connect with other women. Women at Work is a place where you can find support and friendship as you navigate your unique challenges in the workplace while seeking to integrate your faith in a meaningful way. We gather to affirm and encourage one another to grow and honor God through our work. We meet on the first Saturday of the month. Join our kick-off on Saturday, October 1 from 9-10:30 am in the Multipurpose Room at CPC! Register at cpc.org/womenatwork.
- Community Groups: Registration for Community Groups for the 2022-2023 year is open! Community Groups meet in homes or online. They are usually 10-14 people who want to grow spiritually together under a trained leader. Community Groups gather regularly during the week to study and discuss applications from God’s Word, encourage each other, serve others together, and have fun! For more information about Community Groups and to register, go to cpc.org/community.
- Weekend to Remember: Marriage is a lifelong adventure of growing together through every age and stage of life. The happiest couples are those who commit to learning skills that help them weather difficult seasons and deal confidently with relationship challenges. It’s your turn to make a great marriage happen. Join us at a Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference. For more information, go to the Weekend To Remember Website and/or contact Glen and Liz Kauk for a special discount code.
- CPC Podcast: Have you checked out the latest CPC Podcast Episode? You can find the Central Peninsula Church Podcast on any of your podcast providers and the CPC App!
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS, and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!