Foster City Digital Bulletin
Sunday, February 28, 2021
Host: Sandy Hughes
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: 2 Corinthians 10:1-6
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- 2020 Giving Statements: Your 2020 Giving Statement is now available through CPCconnect. Simply log-in at your convenience and access your giving statement online. If you need help with CPCconnect, contact Kim Schulz, CPCconnect Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or look for our January 27 email containing instructions and a quick link to your statement. If you would like to request a printed copy of your statement, fill out this form. If you have any questions about your donations, contact Norma Bufford, Finance Director, at email@example.com.
- January Financials: The January Financials are up on the CPC App.
- March 21: On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 4 pm, Sequoia will host longtime CPCer, Nancy Brandon! She will present, “My Story: Resilience and Joy Despite a Trauma in Childhood and Chronic Illness in Adulthood.” Register today!
- Spring Baptism: We are very excited to announce our Spring Baptism! If you are interested in getting baptized, have questions about baptism, or are ready to take the next step in your faith and get baptized, make sure to register at cpc.org./events by March 4. We offer a COVID safe baptism in a chlorinated pool. The baptisms will be filmed on March 14 and shown during our services on Easter Sunday. Our staff is excited to reach out to you and walk you through what is baptism. Check out our baptism paper! Register to get baptized today!
- Parent Lab on Mental Health: It is easy for parents/caregivers to feel overwhelmed by the many challenges their children face. Often it can be easy to get discouraged and feel disconnected from your child as they navigate life. Join the CPC GenTeam and our mental health experts on Sunday, February 28, at 1:30 pm as we host our second virtual Parent Lab. Our Parent Labs are designed to equip and encourage parents in key areas of their child’s development and maturity. This Parent Lab will focus on caring for your child’s mental health and is focused on those caring for children between the ages of 0–18, but all are welcome. You will walk away equipped with practical tools to connect with your child at any age, as well as feeling encouraged that you are not alone in this challenging conversation. For more information and to register, go to cpc.org/events.
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!