Sunday at Foster City
Sunday, October 13, 2019
Host: Dan Reid
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: Genesis 37-50
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- New to CPC Foster City? If you have started attending CPC in the last year, we invite you to take your next step and Discover CPC on Sunday, October 27 from 1:15-3:15 pm, lunch included! Learn from our pastors about what God is doing through CPC, what CPC believes, how CPC operates, and where CPC is going as a church to make and mature more followers of Christ in the next 10 years. Connect with other new people at CPC as well as some of the CPC Staff. CPCKids is provided. Register today.
- Foster City Campus Women’s Gathering: Every week in our Sunday services, we say in a lot of different ways, how much we want to connect with people who are guests at CPC or just “checking us out.” We want every single person to feel welcome, included, and have an opportunity to get to know one another. Yet, in the busyness of life, our intentions often fall so short. With that in mind, all South women, new and those who come all the time, are warmly invited to a low-key evening of connection and fun on Thursday, November 7 from 7–8:30pm at Ronda O’Leary’s home. Register today!
- Parents Night Out: Parents it's your turn for a break! On Saturday, October 26, CPCKids and the Marriage Ministry invites any parent with kids two-years-old to 5th grade to drop off their children at the Foster City Campus from 4-8 pm for a fun night of activity while you enjoy an evening out. Tell a friend, co-worker, or neighbor as well! Whether you plan a date, go on a group outing, or just relax, we hope it's a time of fun and refreshment. Register at cpc.org/events.
- Family Game Night: CPCKids and Students invite all families to Family Game Night on Saturday, November 16 from 4-7 pm! There will be dinner, games and all kinds of fun! Grab your kids and students, and come play your favorite games as a family at the Foster City Campus! $10 per family. Got questions? Contact Rachelle Jensen. Register today!
- 50+: On Sunday, October 20, the Sequoia Speaker Series & Dinner will depart from its usual speaker/discussion format to offer a Hymn Sing led by CPC Worship Director Brandon Pasion and friends. “It has been said that songs are the language of the heart and songs can act as landmarks for where we’ve been and what God has done,” Brandon said. “As generations make room for future generations, sometimes our songs get lost in the shuffle and our important landmarks can feel left behind. That’s why we want to gather together on October 20th for a hymn sing featuring some of our favorite hymns and songs from days gone by!” Register today!
- Parents of a New Baby: The next Foster City Campus baby dedication is Sunday, November 17! Click to read more about baby dedication. Register today!
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!