CPC Digital Bulletin
Sunday, May 22, 2022
Host: Rachelle Jensen
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: Mark 1:14-20
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- All-Church Survey: Have you taken the all church survey yet? Take a moment and fill out this short survey!
- Mother’s Day Pictures: If you took pictures on Sunday at our Mother’s Day Photo Booth, you can download them here.
- CPC Podcast: Have you checked out the latest CPC Podcast Episode? You can find the Central Peninsula Church Podcast on any of your podcast providers and the CPC App!
- Summer XP Registration: Got kids entering Kindergarten–5th grade? If so, they don’t want to miss the best week of their lives at Summer XP! Join us from July 18-22 from 9-12:30 pm. Register today!
- Biblical Counseling: Biblical Counseling is available from 9 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday either in-person or on Zoom Monday. There is no cost to receive counseling, but the sessions are limited to 6-8 meetings. For more information about biblical counseling, click here. If you would like to start the process here.
- Women’s Bible Study: Registration for Women’s Bible Study for the 2022-2023 year has begun! Join us as we take a deep dive into the book of Isaiah. If you are a woman grappling with the hard realities of this life, looking for hope for you and your loved ones’ future, this is the study for you! For more information and to register, go to cpc.org/websreg.
- Moms: Moms, it’s time to register for the 2022-2023 MOPS/MOMSnext ministry year! MOPS/MOMSnext is a group for moms with children (expecting up through high school), a place to form friendships and a time to receive support and encouragement. “Mom time”–who doesn’t need more of that? It is a place to unwind, grow, create, and have fun! To find out more about MOPS/MOMSnext and register, click here.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!