Foster City Digital Bulletin
Host: Sandy Hughes
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: 2 Corinthians 3:7-18
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Communion: Today is Communion Sunday! Make sure to have your elements ready.
- Prayer for Healing: A prayer team of men and women will gather on Zoom after our second service today at 12:45 PM. If you would like specific prayer for some kind of physical healing, we invite you to come and be prayed for. Contact Dan Reid if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baby Dedication: Parents of a new baby? Our next baby dedication will take place on Sunday, November 22 online. We are so excited for you and thrilled to see parents wanting to raise their children to know and love Jesus. We have created a safe place to have babies dedicated through a prerecorded video. This dedication will require families to arrange a time to come to the church to be recorded with the pastor who will dedicate them. Once you register, we will contact you with more details! Read more about what baby dedication is. Register today!
- YouTube: We are adding YouTube to one of our streaming service platforms for our Sunday Morning services. You can watch live at the 9 am service and of course it will remain there for viewing on-demand. Go over and subscribe to our YouTube Channel at youtube.com/centralpeninsulachurch. Now you can engage in worship through our website, our CPC App, and on YouTube!
- Parents! If you have a child 2-18, you are invited to our first ever Parent Lab on Sunday, November 1, from 1:30–3 pm on Zoom! Parent Labs help equip you to jump in and meet your child in the phase he or she is in. In our first Parent Lab, our topic will be Faithing in the Family. A discussion about how faith looks at every different phase of a child’s life. Register at cpc.org/events.
- Middle School and High School Retreats: Both ministries are doing in-town Fall Retreats! So if you have middle school students, save November 7-8, and if you have high school students, save November 14-15. Register for either retreat at cpc.org/events.
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!