CPC Digital Bulletin
Sunday, April 11, 2021
Host: Darcie Galvan
Worship: Bryan Henderson
Passage: 2 Corinthians 12:11-21
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- March Giving: Check out the March Giving update on the CPC App.
- Live Stream Update: Now that we are streaming our services live, our 9 am service will feature the interactive chat room, and the 11 am service will be a replay of the 9 am service. We are in the process of building our live stream team with new roles for camera operators and video switchers! You can still find the services on our CPC App under the live stream tile 24/7, on our website both live and on-demand, as well as our YouTube Channel.
- Is your identity wrapped up in your job, kids, or achievements? Do you need affection or approval to feel validated? Your belief directly influences how you live. Discover tools that can help you gain an understanding of your emotions, thoughts, and actions. Know how you are perfectly made in His image. Learn how to shift your mindset to be transformed and Christ-like. Join us on Zoom on April 19 and 26 at 7:30 pm to discover “Who Am I Really?” This seminar is available for ages middle school through adults. Register at cpc.org/events.
- Middle School Parents: Save Sunday, April 25 at 7 pm for a Middle School Ministry Parent Night through Zoom. Meet Sam and Bri Abel, connect with other middle school parents and hear about the future of Middle School Ministry at CPC. Got questions? Contact Sam Abel.
- Prayer Time for Physical Healing – A small prayer team of both men and women will gather virtually on Sunday, April 11 to pray for people who need physical healing. If you need prayer for physical healing contact Dan Reid.
- In-Person Services are back!: Join us for in–person services on Sundays, at 9 and 11 am! CPCKids for children Transitional Kindergarten-5th Grade are provided. Don’t forget to register! Feel free to register in your bubble so we can maximize our physically distanced seating. There are all kinds of details, which you can find at cpc.org/relaunch.
- Baby Dedication: Parents of a new baby? Our next baby dedication will take place on Sunday, April 25. We are so excited for you and thrilled to see parents wanting to raise their children to know and love Jesus. Once you register, we will contact you with more details! Read more about baby dedication. Register today!
- HSM Summer Camp: All High Schoolers are invited to join us for Summer Camp, June 24-27, 2021! It will be a time to get away from all of the screens that we stare at all day and get out into nature as we head to Rock N Water Christian Camps! There will be white water rafting, hiking up the canyon, and other fun activities. Most importantly it will be a time to connect with God and other high schoolers away from everyday life. Register at cpc.org/events.
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!