Foster City Digital Bulletin
January 26, 2020
Host: Kathy Berggren
Worship: Savana Gilman
Passage: James 5:7-12
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Sandy McGreevy Memorial: Sandy McGreevy’s memorial service will be on Monday, January 27 at 11am at the Foster City Campus Auditorium.
- New to CPC Foster City? If you have started attending CPC in the last year, we invite you to take your next step and Discover CPC on Sunday, February 9 from 1:15-3:00 pm, lunch included! Learn from our pastors about what God is doing through CPC, what CPC believes, how CPC operates, and where CPC is going as a church to make and mature more followers of Christ in the next 10 years. Connect with other new people at CPC as well as some of the CPC Staff. CPCKids is provided. Register today.
- Parents of Students and Young Adults: TONIGHT from 7-9 pm is a FREE parenting seminar called Growing With with Dr. Steven Argue! For more information and to register, click here!
- Foster City Entrances and Lobby Chairs: If you attend the Foster City Campus, we want to make you aware of a couple of changes. Starting at the end of January the hallway entrance and exit that leads out to the parking garage at the end of the CPCKids and Student Wing as well as the four glass doors on Shell Blvd. near CPCKids Check-In will no longer be an entrance into the building. As we continue to evaluate and improve safety at CPC, we believe fewer entrances into our building will help us keep our building more secure. Also, if you sit in the lobby at the Foster City Campus, starting at the end of January beginning of February, we will be removing the lobby chairs to prepare for a lobby update. There is plenty of seating the main auditorium, and we would like everyone to be able to worship together. For parents with babies and toddlers, we have created a new space called the Family Room, where you can worship with other CPCKids families. The Family Room is located next to the Nursery and Yellow Room. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Foster City Campus Pastor, Dan Reid.
- Parents Night Out: Parents it's your turn for a break! On Saturday, February 15, CPCKids and the Marriage Ministry invites any parent with kids two-years-old to 5th grade to drop off their children at the Foster City Campus from 4-8 pm. It will be a fun night of activity while you enjoy an evening out. Tell a friend, co-worker, or neighbor as well! Whether you plan a date, go on a group outing, or just relax, we hope it's a time of fun and refreshment. Register today!
- Parents of 4th-5th Graders: It’s time for 4th and 5th graders to hang out! Come and play games together and spend some time serving others. Snacks will be provided. Register your child today.
- Men! Join us for a fun, refreshing, and encouraging weekend February 21-23 up in beautiful Mount Hermon. Learn from Christian Huang, founder of Mobilize Love, and Executive Director of Cityteam San Francisco. Worship with our very own Brandon Pasion! Register today!
- Women! Join CPC and other like-minded women for a special weekend focused on growth in your walk with Jesus–be refreshed in the beauty of Mount Hermon March 20-22. We will learn from Nicole Unice, Bible teacher and author. Worship with Chaya Pitcher. Register today!
- CPC Live Stream: Sick? Out of town? Worship with us when you can’t be with us on Sunday’s through the CPC Live Stream at cpc.org and click on “live stream” or through the CPC App and click on “live events” at the bottom of the CPC App.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!