Sunday at Foster City
December 9, 2018
Worship: Jerome Madigan
Host: Janet Trites
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Christmas Eve Service Times: For all of you who are ahead on your holiday planning and want to know what time our Christmas Eve Service times are, please note the following: Foster City Campus–Monday, December 24, 2, 3:30 and 5 pm. South Campus–Monday, December 24 at 5 pm.
- The Christmas Outreach Fund: From now until Christmas Eve we would love to have you consider giving to our Christmas Outreach Fund. If you are new to CPC, we take a special offering on Christmas Eve and give it all away! To read more about this year’s Christmas Outreach Fund, click here. You can give online for the Christmas Outreach Fund at our website or on the app, or by check/cash. In the memo of your check please label it “Christmas Outreach Fund.” You will be hearing more about this special fund in the coming weeks.
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Sunday: Pull out those ugly Christmas sweaters and wear them to church on Sunday, December 16!!
- 2018 Christmas Playlist: Follow us on Spotify and enjoy our 2018 Christmas playlist!
- Men’s Meet Up: Meet Up with the men at Men's Fraternity and with former San Francisco 49er and World Champion, John Choma on Thursday, January 10 from 6-7:30 am. Join us for a healthy breakfast and hear John's inspiring story about how his relationship with God through His Son, Jesus Christ changed his life and gave him hope both on the football field and beyond. For more information and to register, go to cpc.org/events.
- Work Life Open House: If you find yourself in a job transition, or you are thinking of making a change in your work-life, you need to attend the Work Life Ministry Open House on Saturday, January 12 from 9-Noon at the Foster City Campus! This years open house features Dominic Rivera speaking on “God’s Purpose and Finding Our Place,” coaching sessions, networking, encouragement in your work journey, resume review, and professional headshots. Register at cpc.org/events
- Honduras Mission Trip: Have you been thinking about going on a missions discovery trip? Come to the Honduras Trip Interest Meeting on January 27th at 12:30pm in the FC campus library. Trip dates are July 12-19, 2019. For more information, contact Jennifer Marshall.
- CALL Primrose Bin: Every Sunday you have the opportunity to give of your excess to our neighbors in economic difficulty. CPC mission partner, CALL Primrose, has a bin outside the FC campus auditorium, in the lobby, where you can drop of the following items: Macaroni & Cheese, Pasta, Canned Vegetables, Chili w/Meat, Hearty soups/stews, Canned Fruit, Tooth Brushes, Tooth Paste, Shampoo, Conditioner, Diapers (size 5 & 6) and Pull-ups.
- Higher Power Night of Miracles: The miracle of recovery is a gift, and we learn that it can happen for anyone who is willing to believe. Our Night of Miracles Celebration will include, food, music, fellowship and stories of lives changed by the miracle of recovery. You are invited to Night of Miracles on Friday, December 21, 7:30 pm at the Foster City Campus.
- High School Students: We are heading to Hume Lake Winter Camp, January 3-6! It will be an epic weekend tube rund, broom hockey, snowboarding, coffee, worship and teaching! Register today!
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!
- Did you know you can now text to give? Text cpcgives (one word) to 206-859-9405. A link will be sent to you to give one time or to set up recurring giving.