Foster City Digital Bulletin
July 5, 2020
Host: Kathy Berggren
Worship: Linzy Westman
Passage: Mark 12:12-17
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Communion Sunday: Make sure to grab your communion elements! We will celebrate communion on Sunday!
- May Financials: The May financials are on the app! Once again, we are so encouraged and thankful for your generosity.
- Prayer Time for Physical Healing – A small prayer team of both men and women will gather virtually on Sunday, July 12 to pray for people who need physical healing. If you need prayer for physical healing contact Dan Reid.
- Work Life Ministry: If you are in a job transition, you can get practical support from career coaches from CPC covering various industries. Next meeting is July 11th from 9 to 10:30 am via Zoom, or by appointment. RSVP TODAY!
- Women’s Bible Study: It’s true, it’s time to register for the 2020-2021 Women’s Bible Study. Join us as we study the Gospel of John. Register today.
- Moms: Moms, it’s time to register for the 2020-2021 MOPS/MOMSnext ministry year! MOPS/MOMSnext is a group for moms with children (expecting up through high school), a place to form friendships, a time to receive support and encouragement. “Mom time”–who doesn’t need more of that? It is a place to unwind, grow, create, and have fun! To find out more about MOPS/MOMSnext and to register, click here.
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!