South Campus Digital Bulletin
August 9, 2020
Host: Darcie Galvan
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: Ezra 6
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Virtual Lobby: The Virtual Lobby will be postponed this week.
- Biblical Counseling Training: Learn how to extend hands of compassion and bring lasting Christ-centered help to someone God has placed in your life through biblical counseling. Join us for 10 weeks of Biblical Counseling Training as we learn what it means to be made in God’s image, understanding ourselves, our thoughts, our emotions, and so much more. If you are not sure you are called to be a counselor, taking this class will also help you grow your leadership skills in the workplace, in your home, and in your ministry to others. Biblical Counseling Training meets on Monday evenings from 7:30-9 pm starting September 14–November 16 through Zoom. $25 for materials. Register today!
- Men’s Fraternity: Men’s Fraternity and Men’s Fraternity - Next Generation registration has begun!! Find out all the exciting opportunities for men at CPC as well as discover what this year’s Men’s Fraternity and Men’s Fraternity - Next Generation will be like. Check out cpc.org/men.
- Women’s Bible Study: How grounded do you feel in what you believe? Do you have a favorite name for Jesus? Would you like to study a book written by one who walked alongside Jesus three and a half years and was so impacted by the experience that he referred to himself ‘the one whom Jesus loves’? Join us as at Women’s Bible Study while we study the gospel of John! Knowing what we believe and why we believe it is essential for our faith and growth–and knowing who Jesus is and believing in Him is the start of an abundant, full life. As we study together each week, we will also pray the revealed name of Jesus into our lives. Jesus invites each of us to Come and See. Register today.
- Moms: Moms, it’s time to register for the 2020-2021 MOPS/MOMSnext ministry year! MOPS/MOMSnext is a group for moms with children (expecting up through high school), a place to form friendships, a time to receive support and encouragement. “Mom time”–who doesn’t need more of that? It is a place to unwind, grow, create, and have fun! To find out more about MOPS/MOMSnext and to register, click here.
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!