South Campus Digital Bulletin
May 24, 2020
Host: Kathy Berggren
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: Psalm 127
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- CPC Relaunch Survey: Have you taken the CPC Relaunch Our In-Person Gatherings Survey yet? Make sure to take it by Friday, May 29. You can take it here.
- Parents: Our next baby dedication is Sunday, June 21! We’ve got a fun and safe plan to dedicate your baby! For more information go to cpc.org/events.
- Virtual Lobby: Join us on Sunday after each service for the Virtual Lobby hosted by Darcie Galvan and Mike Northcote. This week, we will have people from the Prayer Team for those who need prayer, people from the Welcome Teams for those of you fairly new to CPC, and Kevin Sneed and Mark Mitchell will be hosting a Q and A regarding Sunday’s Sermon. So grab your coffee and text the word ZOOM to650-460-1144. You will get a link and password to the Virtual Lobby. Click on that link and connect with other CPCer’s through the Virtual Lobby.
- Women’s Bible Study: It’s true, it’s time to register for the 2020-2021 Women’s Bible Study. Join us as we study the Gospel of John. Register today.
- Moms: Moms, it’s time to register for the 2020-2021 MOPS/MOMSnext ministry year! MOPS/MOMSnext is a group for moms with children (expecting up through high school), a place to form friendships, a time to receive support and encouragement. “Mom time”–who doesn’t need more of that? It is a place to unwind, grow, create, and have fun! To find out more about MOPS/MOMSnext and to register, click here.
- Be uplifted through Common Prayer as Kevin Sneed and Brandon Pasion lead you through prayer and be encouraged through the CPC Podcast. Both can be found on the CPC App or on our website.
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Summer XP and XP+ Registration: Got kids entering Kindergarten–5th grade? If so, they don’t want to miss the best week of their lives at Summer XP! Join us from July 13-17 from 9-12:30 pm. NEW this year is XP+ from 12:30-4 pm. XP+ is an extended day camp experience, with an emphasis on sports, in partnership with Fellowship of Christian Athletes. Register today!
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!