South Campus Digital Bulletin
Sunday, March 7, 2021
Host: Dan Reid
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: 2 Corinthians 10:7-18
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Today is communion Sunday, so have your communion elements on hand.
- Sequoias: On Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 4 pm, Sequoia will host longtime CPCer, Nancy Brandon! She will present, “My Story: Resilience and Joy Despite a Trauma in Childhood and Chronic Illness in Adulthood.” Register today!
- Relaunch of In-Person Services: We are excited to announce the relaunch of our in–person services on Sunday, March 28 at 9 and 11 am! There are all kinds of details! You can find out all the details at cpc.org/relaunch.
- Good Friday and Easter are right around the corner! We are excited to celebrate in-person and online! This year our Good Friday Service will be online only and will premiere on our website, app, and Youtube at Noon on Friday, April 2. The Good Friday Service will be on-demand after it airs. Easter Sunday will be both in-person and online. We will have three in-person services at 8, 9:30 and 11:15 am on Sunday, April 4. CPCKids will be available for TK-5th grade at the 9:30 and 11:15 services. You will need to make a reservation to save your spot for Easter Sunday. Registration will begin on Monday, March 29. If you prefer to worship from home on Easter Sunday, we will have our interactive, online Easter Service at 9:30 am. The Easter Service will be available on-demand after it airs. For more information about Easter go to cpc.org/easter.
- Women’s Virtual Retreat Through Mount Hermon: This past year has taken its toll. We've had to shift our focus and pivot our plans. The challenges have felt insurmountable at times, but they've also reminded us that we are stronger than we thought! God, in his loving and wise design, created us with the capacity to grow when we are challenged and to stretch when it's required. Truth be told, we were built for resilience! If you are ready to nurture that resilience, join us for this free event on Saturday, March 20 from 9–11:00 am where we will look closely at what the Bible teaches us about how to live fully no matter what we are facing. Register today!
- Need Help, Prayer, Job Support or Emotional Support?: Make sure to go to the CPC COVID-19 Page. There you can ask for prayer, ask for help, and ask for biblical counseling. Biblical Counseling is now offering confidential video biblical counseling.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!