Sunday at South Campus
April 21, 2019
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Host: Laura Tyson
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- 40 Days Of Worship: we are encouraging everyone to join us in the “40 Days of Worship.” This is an opportunity to engage in private worship for 15 minutes a day. We’ve prepared a guide for you that will take you through all 40 Days. You can find that guide on our CPC App under the 40 Days of Worship Tile or on our website at cpc.org/40days! When we talk about revitalizing worship, we believe this applies not just to our worshiping together, but also to our personal worship. We encourage you to join us on this life-changing journey! He is worthy!
- Night Of Worship At The Fox: You are invited to a Night of Worship on Sunday, May 5 at 4:30 pm as both campuses gather for the first time at the historic Fox Theatre in Redwood City. Come for another unforgettable night of intergenerational worship, as we seek to move deeper together into the heart of God. Families, this is going to be an incredible evening for you and your kids! Make sure to be there! CPCKids is provided for ages 0-2 years old. Register your child here.
- South Campus Parents of a New Baby: The South Campuses next baby dedication is Sunday, May 26! Click to read more about baby dedication. Register today!
- Women’s Bible Study Open House: Worship is all about our heart response to the Lord–not about routine or ritual. Come hear from a panel of women and ask your questions about what true, full worship is and its role in our lives. You are invited to participate in our discussion and experience of worship on Wednesday, May 22 at 9:30 am or 7:00 pm. If your child is not registered with the WBS AM Class, make sure to register them today. Got questions? Contact Janet Trites.
- For Our Neighbor: Today is the day! See what love can do by being “For Our Neighbor.” Grab your Community Group, WBS Table, Men’s Fraternity Table, MOPS Table, Leadership Team, CPCKids and Student Small Group, friends, or family members, and register for a service opportunity. From May 9-July 7, we will serve up and down the Peninsula as we put our love for our neighbors on the Peninsula in action. So join us as we invite people to join the story of God and let them know that God is “for” them. Register today at cpc.org/forourneighbor.
- Middle School Summer Escape: Middle School Summer Camp registration has begun! Get your middle school registered for this amazing weekend! Information and registration at cpc.org/events.
- Summer XP 2019: If you have an elementary school age child or are one, get registered for Summer XP July 15-19 for an amazing week. Kids will be challenged to raise their game because knowing God and trusting in Jesus fills each of us with the Fruit of the Spirit. Register today!
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!