South Campus Digital Bulletin
January 26, 2020
Host: Dominic Rivera
Worship: Brandon Pasion
Passage: James 5:7-13
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR THE WEEK
- Sandy McGreevy Memorial: Sandy McGreevy’s memorial service will be on Monday, January 27 at 11am at the Foster City Campus Auditorium.
- South Campus Survey: The South Campus Survey was emailed out last week. If you did not get that email, you fill out the survey here. We ask that each adult in your family fill one out. The survey will be available until January 29.
- Parents of Students and Young Adults: TONIGHT from 7-9 pm join uas for a FREE parenting seminar called Growing With with Dr. Steven Argue! For more information and to register, click here!
- Parents Night Out: Parents it's your turn for a break! On Saturday, February 15, CPCKids and the Marriage Ministry invites any parent with kids two-years-old to 5th grade to drop off their children at the Foster City Campus from 4-8 pm. It will be a fun night of activity while you enjoy an evening out. Tell a friend, co-worker, or neighbor as well! Whether you plan a date, go on a group outing, or just relax, we hope it's a time of fun and refreshment. Register today!
- Men! Join us for a fun, refreshing, and encouraging weekend February 21-23 up in beautiful Mount Hermon. Learn from Christian Huang, founder of Mobilize Love, and Executive Director of Cityteam San Francisco. Worship with our very own Brandon Pasion! Register today!
- Women! Join CPC and other like-minded women for a special weekend focused on growth in your walk with Jesus–be refreshed in the beauty of Mount Hermon March 20-22. We will learn from Nicole Unice, Bible teacher and author. Worship with Chaya Pitcher. Register today!
- Need Prayer?: Text the word PRAYER to 650-460-1144 and our team will pray for you.
- CPC Live Stream: Sick? Out of town? Worship with us when you can’t be with us on Sunday’s through the CPC Live Stream at cpc.org and click on “live stream” or through the CPC App and click on “live events” at the bottom of the CPC App.
- Have you downloaded the Central Peninsula Church App? It’s available on all platforms in the app stores and filled with sermon notes, our weekly bulletin, sermons in audio and video format, WBS and Men’s Fraternity Lessons and more!