Where: All CampusesPrimary contact:
Central Peninsula Church (CPC) is a thriving church of over 1,500 people on the San Francisco Peninsula. Our mission is “to make and mature more followers of Christ.” We are one church meeting at two different locations. The Video Coordinator is responsible for shooting setting activities, events, and stories to accurately capture the ministry of Central Peninsula Church through video and social media in a manner consistent with CPC’s brand, mission, vision and values. This is a full-time position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all video projects (testimonies, promos, bumpers, etc.)
- Understand the context in which finished work will be used to create a more effective final product.
- Script and storyboard projects as needed
- Scout, cast, and schedule shoots as needed
- Manage technical aspects of video production and post production (cameras, sound, lighting, etc.).
- Tag and catalog all video and still footage.
- Ensure smooth execution of events and stories by being on time, prepared and willing to assist with immediate and/or unforeseen needs.
- Consistently capture moments, at Sunday services and special events
- Assist in providing marketing support for Communications Team.
- Create graphic elements and stories for social media, website and presentations.
- Participate in creative sermon series development.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Attend CPC Staff Meetings and Events.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Communications Pastor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work comfortably with the tools of videography and photography, specifically modern, professional level bodies, lenses and related equipment. Specifically with Canon and Sony.
- Understanding of the videography, photography and graphic fundamentals.
- Ability to capture a variety of subject matter including people, action sports, events, everyday life, large groups and individuals, and environmental b-roll.
- Ability to tell a story and describe an event through video and social media.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding workflow, alongside of a team.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability and desire to receive feedback and incorporate it into future work.
- Ability to take initiative and to follow through with tasks punctually and with a high degree of quality.
- An excellent communicator. Both eye to eye and pen to paper.
- Ability to engage creativity and artistic abilities within a church setting.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be observant and attentive.
- Skilled multitasker.
- Ability to articulate the Gospel of Jesus Christ as communicated in Scripture.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a mastery of After Effects & Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Mac and iPhone.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Mature understanding and respect for authority and peers, as well as church mission and vision.
- Be a growing disciple of Jesus with consistent devotional time.
- Be an active participant at Central Peninsula Church.
- Have a surrendered and teachable heart.
- Insanely gifted but grounded and humble.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible, while working above and beyond expectations.
This role requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold. Requires sitting, standing, squatting, stooping, twisting and communicating clearly. Ability to lift/carry anywhere from 15 to 30 lbs.
- Fill out application at cpc.org/careers.
- Provide a web link to your portfolio/reel.
- Will be required to drive various locations. Valid Class C driver’s license.
- Complete background check as well as ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
The Pastor of Communications